a collection of vegan recipes

---

detox chococado smoothie (no banana)

No chocolate doesn't mean no cocoa! 8 days into the cleanse, I've found that I'm no longer craving as much sweetness as I used to. A scant 1/4 cup of blueberries in this smoothie was enough to satisfy my sweet tooth in this smoothie (allowing me another half serving of fruit later on if I so desire). The coconut milk and avocado lend to a dreamy creamy smoothie that doesn't make me miss my usual addition of banana. In fact, this smoothie is so delicious that I've been having it for breakfast for the past 3 days consecutively! Damn, smoothie, you good, you reaaaaal good.

Wild Rose D-Tox-friendly comfort smoothie/thickie:

- 1/2 avocado
- handful leafy greens
- 3 TBSP cacao powder
- 1/2 + cup coconut milk 
- almond milk to thin
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 1/4 cup blueberries, frozen

optional
- spices (cayenne, cinnamon, nutmeg, garam masala)
- add-ins (flaxseed, maca, bee pollen, green algae powders)

Whirrrrrrr it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment